August 3, 2009

Welcome, Little One!

Our family was greatly blessed today with the birth of my new grandniece, Hannah. She come into this world at 2:29 this afternoon, weighing 8 pounds and 20" long. She's perfect in every way! I had the chance to go visit her in the hospital and hold her for a while. What a miracle! My own children are all grown up now and it's hard to believe those two strapping young men ever started out so small. Where did the time go? And now, here we are -- our children are having children...the start of a whole new generation! I'm so happy for my niece, Sara, and her wonderful husband...for my sister and brother-in-law...and for all the rest of the family members who welcomed this little angel into our world today. May she have a long, healthy and wonderful life!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah is a beauty! What a sweet blessing!
    My best to her mommy and daddy!!!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete